Subject: [Leica] IMG: Canyon Library
From: john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 18:18:02 -0600

Bob,

There is chromatic noise in the picture and I did very little processing.

The camera was an S2 which I'm discovering is a thoroughly neat machine to
use.

When I graduated from college, I gave up flying because I realized that I
couldn't fly often enough to be good enough to be safe. Fortunately,
photography is not like that.

A couple of weeks ago I saw a review of the S2 by a couple of New York pros
who politely slammed it, it would not work for them, etc etc, and I confess
thinking of you.  I'd send you the link but can't find it now.

Best,

John

Bob Adler wrote:
> John,
> Not sure if I can see it on the image, but is there CA on the slats of the
> benches?
   Also on the legs of the benches where the shadows of the slats fall?