Subject: [Leica] OT: Hard Luck Blues and the FSA Photographers
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Edwin Mason)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 20:43:54 -0700 (PDT)

>From Chris:

> I see some NOLA and MS images in there.

Absolutely.

In fact, Louisiana gets an entire chapter to itself.

There are about a dozen photos from the National Rice Festival (which is
still going strong, isn't it?).

And there's at least one from Natchitoches!

>From Ken:

> I am a fan of the FSA site and have downloaded and printed many high-res
> images.

Me, too.

Those big tiff files print beautifully.

It did, however, feel slightly scandalous to Photoshop Walker Evans for the
first time.

--John

John Edwin Mason, Photography:
http://www.OneLoveGhoemaBeat.com