Subject: [Leica] IMG: Suzy
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 12:05:17 -0400

With all the pictures of dogs in recent days, I thought I would post a
picture of my grand daughter's dog Suzy. Suzy is a truly sweet mixed breed
dog with an evil looking face. The combination of a snaggle tooth and the
photo's red eye does not quite do her justice. She looks worse. Her fierce
appearance makes strangers stay away. Too bad, all she wants to do is
cuddle.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Suzy.JPG.html

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Suzy)