Subject: [Leica] Big new thing picture in picture merge another one
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 19:50:34 -0500

On 5/18/2010 7:03 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

>> I like this one a lot.  Now to figure out how to do it before everyone is.
>>
>> Ken Carney
>> Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
>>

> Ken I have a feeling all the kids in the schools, I mean grammar schools
> have been fooling around with merging pix in Photoshop for years; instead
> of
> recess.
>
> [Rabs]
> Mark William Rabiner

I have no doubt, but I have been pure in my photography.  Except, of
course, the thing with pinhole, Holga, HDR, images of flowers on the
scanner bed, and now...photo merge.  The closest has been merging pano
images (index page for www.kencarney.com) but there are worlds beyond.

Ken

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Big new thing picture in picture merge another one)