Subject: [Leica] FF more flowers from the tree's; straight shot
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 23:03:50 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/060622_114520.jpg.html

Can you tell the flowers from the trees?
Maybe not that hard.

A foggy foggy day. I just woke up from a short nap in my van with my dog.
It was too foggy to drive and I'd only had 3 hours sleep.
But I woke up in a clearer state and most the fog had cleared.
This was behind my van in the rest stop.
This was 2006 on my drive out here from Portland OR to NY when I was moving
here in the first place.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] FF more flowers from the tree's; straight shot)