Subject: [Leica] 2010 Tour of California: Start of Stage 3
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 05:38:53 -0700

Fred wrote:

"Hi Oliver,
Thank you for showing. I watch on our Dutch tely every night live The Tour
of California and at this time of day the 'Giro' in Italy. (which started
this year in the Netherlands)
Nice pictures. I like picture L100091642 most
Kind regards from The Hague,
Fred Hess"

Bob wrote:

"Nice series Oliver; captures the mood very well.
Best,
Bob"

Lluis wrote:
"Very good coverage of the event showing details of the people and of
the event, included two nice se?oritas, my favorite picture is this one:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OBRYK/2010Tour/L100091642.jpg.html

Cheers
Lluis"

Aram wrote:
"Nice set, Oliver.  Some serious bikage there.  some brands I have never
heard of, and I am a semi-serious rider.

Aram"

Nathan wrote:
"Wonderful series, Oliver. Gives a nice feeling for all the excitement
around the start of a stage.

Cheers,
Nathan"

Thanks to all of you for looking and commenting; I appreciate it.
Oliver

PS  My M8 was a real conversation starter as I wandered about among the
motorcycle crews of photographers and cameramen who would accompany the
race. Several of them told me that they still had their M3, M6 or other M
Leicas and used them for their personal work.