Subject: [Leica] Coming to California next week
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 01:39:47 -0400 (EDT)

Gene Duprey wrote:

I will be traveling to California next week and we will be in the Vacaville
area, between S.F. and Sacramento.  We are going out there by car for our
grand daughters high school graduation.  We will be in the area from May 28
through at least June 8 or 9.  Any LUG members in the general area
(S.F./Sacramento) that would like to get together?
<<<

I'll be available after the Memorial Day weekend.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Coming to California next week)