Subject: [Leica] IMG: Guess what this is
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 22:41:38 -0400

I was thinking some kind of sundial. But I also realized if you built a
small fire underneath it you might be able to get it to float around in
there.

My first thoughts, along with others above, was in the Buckminster Fuller
direction. Then in the beehive direction. So clearly great minds think
alike.

Indeed I was thinking today, if I had an M8, I'd want that 28mm Elmarit or
the Summicron (there's a 28 Summicron yes?). I think it's a perfect fit with
the M8.

Vince