Subject: [Leica] Plum Island Aerodrome
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 18:22:17 -0500

Jim,
I do appreciate the artistic approach, and it was done in an interesting
way.  It's just that, to guys with a devotion to things that fly, it is kind
of like using a fisheye to photograph a church service.

It looks like, given their lack of space, they do a remarkable job in their
restoration work.  I must assume that the L-19 is used as a tow plane, a
task for which it is well suited.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA