Subject: [Leica] OT: video beats photography coverage at the Aussie iPad launch
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 17:07:15 +1000

Well that went in an unintended direction, I don't read any sinister Apple
behavior into this at all but never mind. It is completely OT now.
I think I recall that you dislike Microsoft and Adobe as well!!
Take me to task off list if you like ;-) ;-)

Go stomp on a few iPods or something , you'll feel better ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

NO ARCHIVE