Subject: [Leica] baby bird
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 14:44:22 -0500

Nice shot.  Your story of the male keeping watch reminds me of a story my
Dad told me.  Where I grew up, the street was divided by a parkway of oak
trees.  A young jay fell from the nest and landed in the street.  My Dad
went to move it out of harm's way, and got hit in the back of the head by
one of the parents.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA