Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M6 0.72 black, Leica 35mm ASPH Summicron, Gossen Digisix meter, Sunpak 383 Super flash unit
From: alex at zabrovsky.org (Alex Zabrovsky)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 00:11:59 +0200

I feel photography as a hobby has ceased to excite me, lasted 12 years
and now I need to move on...to a different way, the way of mountain biking..
I decided to sell my most adored tool which is my M6 + 35mm ASPH
Summicron  - this is what only left now out of my Leica "collection"...

So, offered here:
Leica M6 x0.72 black, manuf. 1996-1997, S/N: 2295XXX
Mint condition, still has protection covering on top of the baseplate,
clean cosmetics, nothing to mention about.
Perfect operation, clean and clear RF/optics, exposure measurement.
The camera comes with original box/papers inside, body cap, strap and
probably spare set of the batteries (apparently noticed it lying around,
not sure though).
May also include few additional goodies (such as remote release cable,
etc..)

Price 1095 US$, includes fully insured and online trackable shipment by
EMS to North America/Western Europe destinations.

Leica 35mm ASPH Summicron, S/N 3864XXX, black
Mint condition, pristine optics, was always covered by B+W 39mm UV MRC
filter
Comes with original rectangular hood and its original rubber cap and
rear cap.

Price: 1650 US$, includes fully insured and online trackable shipment by
EMS to North America/Western Europe destinations.

Gossen Digisix meter - very nice, small pocket exp. meter.
Mint condition, works as it should, no issues whatsoever.
Comes with its strap and soft pouch.

Price: 105 US$, includes shipment by airmail post to North
America/Western Europe destinations.

Sunpak auto 383 Super flash unit - I used it several times with my M6/M7
for family events - the exposure results where just stunning from M6 and
that flash combo, no less then I used to with my Canon ETTL during my
SLR days...
Precise flash exposures, very adorable indoors performance when even
fast film/fast lens is not enough...
Featured by tilt and swivel head for convenient bouncing.
The flash is barely used at all, comes with its original remote cable
for older terminals (for instance, allowed me to apply it on my M3...)
and original packaging.

Price is 35 US$, includes shipment by airmail post to North
America/Western Europe destinations.

I'd be happy to entertain bundle deals for the camera + lens, camera +
meter, camera + flash, camera + flash + meter or of course all of the stuff.
I'd certainly prefer selling the camera/flash/meter first, then the lens
(unless camera + lens bundle is chosen).
Combined deals are eligible for additional goodies (such as new Fuji
Superia negative film or even medium format negative/slide film if
interested), also have some 100 feet rolls of B&W (Tri-X and Neopan
1600) - need to check in freezer.
Also have some fresh B&W chemistry such as few packs of developer
powder, etc - will be happy to throw it into the box with any type of
camera purchase if needed.
Obviously, combined deals also eligible for free EMS shipment (if
camera/lens are involved).

Some reasonable discount may be considered for bundle deals.

Payment by Paypal, incurs 4% fee to cover.

My references:
Ebay: alexzabr
Sold here on LUG my M7 + 50mm cron just about 2 weeks back, reference
may be provided upon request.
Sold my 90mm Elmarit-M on RFF also a week and half back - may also refer
to the buyer.

Please inquire off-list.

Thank you, Alex