Subject: [Leica] night time saguaro cactus photo NOT taken with my cell phone
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 19:22:59 -0500

On 5/29/2010 1:09 PM, Kyle Cassidy wrote:
> There are many things I love about the American deserts and it's hard to
> pick a favorite, but I think it's probably the Sonoran. The saguaro are
> ... I suppose they're not indescribable, but I don't yet have the right
> words. So you get a photo -- maybe you can think of what I'm trying to say.

Wonderful image.  Did you use a remote flash to light the cacti?  I
remember John Sexton would carry around a small flash to highlight some
things, but then his exposures were in the minutes.  I have been wanting
to do the same thing, but have been warned off because of drug runners
coming through the desert there.

Ken Carney
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma