Subject: [Leica] OT: Lumix MFT 8mm is out
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 10:31:19 +0100

Why a fisheye I wonder? I would have thought a fast 12 or 14mm lens would
have had much wider appeal. Unless of course they think there's a market for
stitched 360 degree panoramas.

Steve

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] OT: Lumix MFT 8mm is out)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] OT: Lumix MFT 8mm is out)