Subject: [Leica] IMG: La Petaudiere at dusk.
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 09:24:55 -0400

I like it a great deal, it's an evocative image what with the sharp and
contrasty interior juxtaposed with the softer exterior.  Was the Hopper
image conscious in your mind when making the image?  By this I mean the
composition where the intersection is suggested on the left side with
the cross street curving around back to the right.

-rei