Subject: [Leica] IMG: Colour or BW?
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 16:17:39 +0200

Le 2 juin 10 ? 16:11, Steve Barbour a ?crit :

> On Jun 2, 2010, at 5:31 AM, philippe.amard wrote:
>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Colour+or+BW-1000733-2_001.jpg.html
>

> something (s) here suggests "tourists...possibly British" ...

Probably Northern Europe you're right, where kids wear flashy colours
for obvious safety reasons.

They were really enjoying their ice-creams and the lady took a snap as
I was trying a first stolen shot - the kids spotted me out and I asked
them leave, which they immediately granted, and I think it shows.

Thank for viewing Steve

Bonne journ?e
Philippe