Subject: [Leica] Book of artists
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 21:32:18 +0100

Dear All,

It has been some time since I've posted anything, but that does not mean
that I have been photographically inactive.  In fact, the last six months
have been particularly hectic with various projects on the go.  One of then
has now come to fruition.  In the small town where I live there is a
particularly thriving artistic community with which I have got involved.
One of my projects has been to photograph three artists in there studios, a
task that proved to involve far more work that I originally anticipated.
While some sort of show may come of it later this year, for the time being I
have put together a book, which you can look at here:
http://www.blurb.com/books/1395201
I will eventually put up a selection of the photos on my website, but may I
encourage those of you who can't wait to purchase the book in the meantime!

Yours,

John

--
John Beeching