Subject: [Leica] FF Roses
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 11:40:41 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/081104_155211.jpg.html

There are flowers outside the stores in Manhattan. They're selling them. All
night.
But these were taken at 3 in the afternoon in 2008, November.

F 5 and be there.
With a 24mm 2.8  AF which I have to focus by myself.
The groundless on a N40x is there is none.
So stopping down is nice to do if you want something in focus if you are
manually focusing with something that is not a super wide.
I'm very happy with my focus points on this shot.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner