Subject: [Leica] Film/slide scanner recommendations? Samples? Anyone use Braun?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 15:14:19 -0400

I can't say enough good things about my Nikon LS5000.  All of the photos in
my B&W gallery were scanned on it and all of my older Kodachromes and slide
film, too:

http://www.tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/5885005_Vryn9#367425430_KikRj

<http://www.tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/5885005_Vryn9#367425430_KikRj>I
have the batch loader that makes it very easy to scan 40 slides at a time.
 I use Silverfast software that gets every bit of information out of the
negatives and slides.  You can sometimes find these on EBay.  Right now
there is a batch scanner attachment, but no scanner.

Good luck!~

Tina