Subject: [Leica] On batteries...
From: bs.pearce at cox.net (Sue Pearce)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:51:34 -0500

For my M9, I got two from Adorama, Flashpoint brand. I went to use on that
had been charged on arrival but not yet used. It has sat on a shelf for
about three weeks, and was flat as a fritter.

It was about $20, so not much lost, but I had believed that most all camera
brand and aftermarket brand of the same type were likely made by the same
Chinese factory, but who knows? I always have had good results from Calumet
aftermarket batteries.

I'll probably stick with the Leica batteries from now on. Also, make fewer
impulse purchases.

Bill Pearce

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] On batteries...)