Subject: [Leica] Film/slide scanner recommendations? Samples? Anyone use Braun?
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 13:14:03 -0400

the epson store periodically offers  deals by email and when they
offered a refurb v700 for  $373 i hit their bid.  i had read good things
about the v700 and was attracted by the ability to scan a whole 8x10
contact sheet at once.  i also liked the fact that it was usb2 and FW
and i didn't need to worry about a SCSI card.  Vuescan (which i already
owned) supports the v700 on ubuntu.  i'll try to dig up my old negs and
make some scans to see how good it is.

-rei

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Film/slide scanner recommendations? Samples? Anyone use Braun?)
Message from andrew.nv1b at gmail.com (Andrew Moore) ([Leica] Film/slide scanner recommendations? Samples? Anyone use Braun?)