Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 15:12:16 -0500

Does LR3 have the same lens correction engine just released in Adobe
Camera Raw 6.1? So far I'm not that impressed with the Adobe's lens
correction. I find Canon's Digital Photo Pro and Nikon's Capture NX2
native lens correction to be much more accurate and usable. Of course
there may be other reasons to upgrade to LR3 but so far I don't find
Adobe's lens correction routines a compelling reason to upgrade (if of
course you're using mainly Canon or Nikon lenses).

Jim Laird