Subject: [Leica] Back in Canada for the Summer
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 13:57:50 -0700

Howard:

Good to hear you were able to swing the operation.  Best wishes for a strong
recovery.

Ah, Pender.  Best raw oysters I ever picked.  Built a little rowing skiff
with a sock fit sail rig.  Sailed from Port Washington across the channel
(dodging the BC Ferries)  and sidled up to a reef full of 'em.   No beer, no
sauce no nuthin',  just them sweet, fresh oysters.

Life can be good.

Lovely place, like a time machine back to the 50's.

Enjoy it for all of us!

Regards,

Bob in Seattle
(actually visiting family in Phoenix (Chandler) where it's a cool 106
today...back to Seattle  and green grass this weekend)

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages at comcast.net