Subject: [Leica] Webinar: Blurb Books via Lightroom
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 18:39:18 -0500

Tina, part of it is a typo.  The program is called Tweetdeck.

I 'follow' a number of people and organizations on Twitter
(http://twitter.com/).  I don't have anything much of interest to say
so I very rarely 'tweet' but a number of news organizations,
photographers, photography sites, food and wine sites, and on and on,
do.

I use a program called TweetDeck (http://www.tweetdeck.com/) to
collect the postings (tweets) by the people and organizations I
follow, and it scrolls them in a single column almost continuously in
a corner of one monitor.  Keeping an eye on it is multitasking at its
worst, but I've always been a news and knowledge junkie and this just
takes it to the next level.

As you might expect, a young nephew told me about it several years ago
and it took me a while to learn to use it.  Now I follow it a lot, but
of course my nephew (who is in the industry) now tells me it has about
outlived its usefulness and something else is about to come along.

<sigh>

--Bob

==On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 5:50 PM, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Webinar: Blurb Books via Lightroom)