Subject: [Leica] PESO: Sound Check
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:05:19 -0700

A couple of weeks ago, I sent out an invitation about this concert at
Stanford on June 6th.
Here's some of the picture that I took.

This was taken last week at Stanford's Dinkelspiel Auditorium while doing
sound checks on the piano.
Thyne's comment on the Steinway is that it sounds great.  Playing on the
Steinway is not as easy to play as on our Yamaha G3 that he has.  The
actions have more resistance, yet responsive.

It is much easier to make good sounds on it.

  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pasvorn/2010/PAW-06-01.html

Panasonic G1 + Summicron-C 40mm f/2.0

This was taken at the concert day.  It is hard to take a picture during
concert, but during tutti, I guess that no one can hear the G1's shutter
noise.
  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pasvorn/2010/PAW-06-02.html

Panasonic G1 + Voigtlander Ultron 35mm f/1.7 LTM

Thank you for looking. C&C is appreciated.

-Pasvorn

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] PESO: Sound Check)