Subject: [Leica] IMG: FF - Friday Flower, and host
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 23:45:18 +0200

Philippe,

All these are great shots of your particularly Rambla, on my Rambla
there are many insects too..., no innocents...

My favorites are the first one and the second one, maybe the first
would be my choice, but the second one...! with the Angenieux! a
"angenial" lens..., you know my passion for this lens, it gives a very
special saturation, contrast, smoothness....

Great pictures, all!

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 11/06/2010, a las 23:35, philippe.amard escribi?: