Subject: [Leica] Anyone know of a micro 4/3rd adapter for Canon 50mm 0.95 lens?
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rob mcclure)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 14:03:55 -0400

Ah, yes, but an M9 won't mount archival glass from long lost and loved
systems (i.e., Canon FD) and if it is stolen or broken, one is out
$7,000, not $1,000.  And that EVF is just too cool with its brightness
in dark settings, displays, quick review, etc.  Personally, I cannot
see a reason to own an M9 (or even an M8) when these 4/3rds do so
much, so well and for so little cost.  But that's just me.  Others
have alternative perspectives and I will not be critical of those who
do.

Rob