Subject: [Leica] Mark's week 23 - Ferocious Big Girl's Blouse
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i at earthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 15:07:05 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

At first, I though you took a picture of a weirmarner......( Spelling is
most definitely wrong!)

Then I remembered that you Brits do not "modify" the ears like us Yanks
do..... thus a drop eared Dobie.....

Nice looking dog..... and especially good for B+W posing....

Frank

.....encountered this Dobermann puppy.

Replies: Reply from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] Mark's week 23 - Ferocious Big Girl's Blouse)