Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 10:20:46 +1000

That will be me you are describing then ;-) Someone has to do it here and
fly the Red Dot flag. Actually I do work for Leica Camera or more accurately
they get most of my discretionary income so they work for me ;-)
Erik I asked the Customer Service Division Head and some staff at Solms
about the Forums.
Some Leica Camera staff certainly do follow the L Camera Forum (and
occasionally post personally). So does the Rep here in Australia. I don't
know about elsewhere. The RFF is followed as well for feedback trends. They
know that the LUG exists of course but we are are non-exclusive here and the
L Camera Forum is their major connection (although it is independent).
For David, see the earlier posts in this thread. Leica Camera is aware of
the issue with LR3 licences (from L Camera Forum quoted responses from
Software support and the Leica Blog) and has said to just wait a little
longer.  You'd be mad to leap in right now.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman