Subject: [Leica] Patterns
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 22:33:55 -0500

Hi Larry,

Mine were made in China and were also 7.4V, and the capacity was expressed
in Wh rather than mAh.  Going back to my EE relationships, I suspect they
are closer to 1200mAh, rather than the quoted 1500.  However, for the price,
I am willing to give them a shot.  The picture was just to get outside for a
few minutes, but, at 93deg. and high humidity, I didn't stay out very long.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA