Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 44, Issue 423
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 07:01:29 +1000

Yes that's correct and hence two computers (albeit not at the same time) .
Unlikely to be an issue for many,  but some people have mentioned selling on
the extra licence if you've got LR on your desktop and laptop for example,
then acquire an additional licence via the Leica serial number etc. That
would be subject to the EULA as I mentioned

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman
NO ARCHIVE