Subject: [Leica] Mondesa children
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:12:56 +0930

Thanks Philippe.  It was amazing how vital these kids were.  People
die in Mondesa every day, HIV prevalence in Namibia is 19% but I
suspect higher in the townships and the living conditions, while
improving, need more improving.  Despite this everyone I met was
bright and hopeful.  The people were grateful of help but did not
request it.  The children, in particular, were amazingly energetic and
enthusiastic.  More to follow.

Marty