Subject: [Leica] Afghanistan Government Denies Access to Flickr & Blogspot
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 21:46:54 +0430

I don't yet know if it is universal in Afghanistan, but our service
provider has started to intercept any Flickr or Blogspot web site, and
puts up a notice, "Access denied by the Government of Afghanistan".
So I cannot follow Tina's construction blog for instance.

As yet I have not assessed how many other communal sites are
effected.  I will be seeing Wendy tomorrow and will check if it is the
same with her provider.

Fun and games - I just hope they don't find the LUG Galleries, with
all that politically motivated material.

Hugh

hewthompson at mac.com
Kabul, Afghanistan

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Afghanistan Government Denies Access to Flickr & Blogspot)