Subject: [Leica] Afghanistan Government Denies Access to Flickr & Blogspot
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 15:10:44 -0400

Using water to generate electricity upsets a lot of environmentalists
because the dams built to catch water for hydro-power disrupt migration
patterns of fish and reduces water levels downstream from the dam. Wind
technology isn't advanced enough to generate the amounts of power needed.
Same with Solar. We'll get there eventually with wind and solar, its being
worked on.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography