Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sihaya
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:55:17 +1000

Richard you have a striking and interesting subject and strong, crisp
exposures. I would like to see them tried perhaps with more drama and
atmosphere from an active environment maybe? Would be interesting to replace
the backgrounds for example or better of course to arrange another session?
Just my two Aussie cents.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman