Subject: [Leica] M9 Review in "The Register"
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:25:12 -0400

Leica linked this on their facebook page, so I'll pass it on as a
service to the facebook-haters.

A positive review of the M9 in the cheeky brit geek-site "The Register"

http://www.reghardware.com/2010/06/18/review_camera_leica_m9/

Cutting to the chase:

"With its large price tag and basic photographic features this camera
will not appeal to all photographers. But considering it is all
hand-made and it can mount the world?s best available optics, the cost
is not outrageous. Thanks to its rangefinder system and purist approach
the Leica M9 delivers a truly unique photographic experience. Currently,
it is surely one of the greatest digital cameras ever produced and is
certainly one I would give my right arm to own." (Reviewed by Catherine
Monfils, The Register)

-rei