Subject: [Leica] Mondesa out-takes
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 08:33:45 -0500

You described and illustrated the reality you found yourself in.
Your frustration stems from the fact that reality differed
from your notion of how the reality "should" appear for your intentions.
In some way the story you wished to tell (about a village without tourists)
did not exist (at least on the days your efforts were frustrated).
Serves as an example of the many challenges facing documentary work.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com