Subject: [Leica] Mail attachment puzzle Off Topic
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 12:53:48 -0700

Hi Luggers,
I use Nikon View  to automatically re-size my photos from folders in
my computer to attach to Apple Mail as attachments.
It used to work really well - easy and slick.
I previously used version NX 1.5.0 and recently installed version NX
1.5.2. Since the installation photos now are attached with a black
border and I can't separate them to write comments about each one. If
I put in space to write a commentary it is black space and trying to
set the background to white doesn't work. I uninstalled NX 1.5.2 and
reinstalled NX 1.5.0 but I am still getting the same border with
attachments
so that makes me think that some setting has gotten toggled in Mail.
My wife's Mac with mail and NX 1.5.0 loads photos just fine and I have
matched the settings in her mail with the settings in my mail and I
still get the black borders and black background when I try to add
commentary. If anyone can help please contact me off list.
Thanks
Howard

Replies: Reply from tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray) ([Leica] Mail attachment puzzle Off Topic)