Subject: [Leica] OT Sony ICF-SW77 Short Wave Radio
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 20:48:48 -0700

I've had this radio for about 12  years.  Great radio, easy to use,
programmable but not twitchy.  Strongly recommend you invest in a long wire
antenna for home (or office, if allowed) use.  Tree to house, that sort
thing.  Everything you need at Radio Shack or Fry's.

Became the standard issue receiver for our FBI due to it's compact size and
admirable performance/reliability.

Highly recommended.

Bob

Bob Shaw