Subject: [Leica] weird things afoot at castle cassidy....
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:58:40 -0500

It seems so groomed, like a salivating cat had licked it all night. The only
time a bird got into my house, it flew straight into a wall, dropped to the
floor, and then finished itself off in the ceiling fan. Your bird looks less
like a suicide and more like fowl play. Like the bird Bette Davis fixed on a
platter with sliced tomatoes for the wheelchair-bound Joan Crawford.

Jeffery