Subject: [Leica] Spain 1976 more
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 19:30:29 +0200

Hi Jim,

Thank you for looking and your comment. Good eye! I was talking with
these two persons after I've shot, the gentleman had more or less my
age and he remembered very well, as me, the young girl was absolutely
atonished... she can't believe... I explained some things of my
memory... The picture was on 1976! 4 months later the dead of the
fascist dictator Franco, on the 60's the things was still worst!. Our
world is a disaster on many things, but I think is generally better on
human rights and peace, at least better... or not worst than 40 years
ago...

Cheers
Lluis

El 27/06/2010, a las 19:19, Jim Nichols escribi?: