Subject: [Leica] Lots of Leicas!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 19:14:36 -0700

LUG:

I just left Golden Trout Wilderness where I attended Paul Roark's B&W
Printing seminar for the forth straight year.  We love hiking in the Eastern
Sierras.  This year, to my surprise, among the 21 participants, there were 5
M9's and 3 M8's!   Several others who brought Canons and Nikons wanted to
try out the Leicas.  Lots of interest!!  Photos to follow.  We're driving up
the coast to Portland, OR.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP