Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dog park
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 02:50:26 -0400

> In-your-face sexuality
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/friends/marymoor0610/P1050558.jpg.htm
> l>

This is just a great shot! Mara and Carl!
Part of it is good casting.
The finest talent were picked out of an huge call from William Morris doggie
division agency.
Their silhouettes are better than perfect for this thing.
If it was me I'd make it black and white and have the green grass translate
to a higher tone to emphasize the shapes of the two black doggies.
Great shot Peter!

I wish you would click on it an then it gets better.
Like the internet.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner