Subject: [Leica] Cotton Patch Gospel
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:38:06 -0500

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Robert D. Baron <rbaron at
concentric.net>wrote:

> Care to comment on the different results from your gear back then and
> your gear now?
>
> (And by 'gear' I mean everything in the process, from shooting to
> posting on the web....)
>
> --Bob

I don't think it has changed immensely.   Mostly the editing process has
changed.  Then, I would most often get the roll of film processed at
Walmart, and if I liked anything, scan the negative and post it.  Now, I use
lightroom to look over the digital stuff, but the film is done the same way
right now.

Cameras?   I was using an M6 and a CL mostly at that time.  Now I am using
the M8, the Olympus Pen EP-1, and an M6 and an M2.   I am shooting a little
less, but that is mostly the heat and age!

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com