Subject: [Leica] Spy Factory
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 20:59:20 -0400

Just after I typed my NSA memoir, I tuned into a NOVA program about the NSA,
"The Spy Factory," and who was on it but our LUG saloon keeper Brian Reid.
This may be old stuff since the program was recorded a while ago  but it
sort of makes me suspect that Al Quida wants to spread biological warfare
while blowing up the White House. Those keywords will assure that the NSA
will intercept this message. Hey, guys, the LUG is all about Leica cameras
and photographers, not overthrowing Western civilization.

Larry Z