Subject: [Leica] News
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 02:32:40 -0700

My father passed away on Monday morning. He was 84 years old. No long
struggle with illness or anything. He was just ... old, passed away in his
sleep. He always loved his children and I learned my love of calligraphy
from him as he was quite good at calligraphy.

Life is definitely strange right now. We were at a Tai Chi bootcamp/retreat
when we heard the news. It's always the thing you fear - a phone call at
6AM. Lots of stuff to catch up and prepare. Fortunately, I have many
brothers and sisters in NY and they will be taking care of the things that
need to be taken care of.

Due to the July 4th holiday, the funeral isn't until next Wed/Thurs. We will
be flying to NY on Tuesday and returning on Friday.

***
Morwyn will be starting radiation treatment tomorrow. This will not cure
her, but just prolonging her life, hopefully long enough for us to process
our feeling of losing her.

***

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/123105/crop0029.jpg

--