Subject: [Leica] Seeking Hard Drive Advice
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 21:41:00 -0500

Ken,

I have one eSATA drive enclosure on my desk, and some other drives in a
separate location, but none of these are powered unless I am using them for
a backup function, and then, only for the period of the backup.  I really
don't want to cover up my desk with another external drive, hence the choice
of the internal drive bay.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA