Subject: [Leica] 6 bit non-OEM Mounts....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (red735i at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 05:25:21 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

The person sells on Ebay under the name " jieying-usa "

linaanna123 at hotmail.com is his direct email address......

FYI, here is a current auction.... #320557104791

You tell him how many screws ( 5 or 6 screws) on the mount you need, and the
name of the lens ( 21mm ASPH Elmarit) and he does his thing.....

Very easy to do business wth and ships quite fast.  Good quality workmanship
on the mount ( as good as Leica's)

BTW, you need a really small Phillips head screwdriver to do the deed.... I
used a set of WIHA phillips head screwdrivers I got from Amazon for about
$20..... good to have if you have a few screws loose....

Frank