Subject: [Leica] IMG: Escaping the Cage
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 19:03:56 -0500

This colorful vine came to us on Mother's Day, in a hanging basket.  It soon
became obvious to my wife that the plant was pot-bound and could not grow in
that environment.  I helped transplant it into a large clay pot, which we
surrounded by a cage made from a short roll of fence wire.  Since then, the
vine has filled the lower part of the cage and the runners are already above
the top.

Now, the buds and blooms are pushing through the wire cage to find more room
to expand.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Escaping+the+Cage.jpg.html

Comments and critiques are always welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] IMG: Escaping the Cage)