Subject: [Leica] Semi-OT: Cyndi Lauper in today's "Parade"
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 00:06:32 -0400

> You made me look because I think that she has a fabulous voice and own
> several albums. Well I guess when you are 57 and in the spotlight you might
> accept some Photoshop help. But this is not it! Yikes. The photoeditor
> should have their Photoshop licence revoked.  I think that there's a
> Photoshop disaster site out there somewhere. What a suitable candidate.
> The photo looks like it might actually be two shots from the same concert
> with the second head shot chosen for a better expression. There is a bolero
> type jacket and shoulder pieces so maybe that is giving the wrong body
> profile impression.
>
> I actually saw a new and very unflattering recent photo of Cyndi on PBase
> just yesterday. That one may be accurate but I doubt if the performer would
> put it on her next album!.
> http://www.pbase.com/yaamon/image/126209312
>
> Cheers
> Geoff
> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Girls just wanna have fun; wearing very scary red wigs looking like Mrs.
Joker.
I can relate with not being happy about being overweight.
Cyndi Lauper is a towering genius.
Ever see that movie with her and Jeff Goldblum and they are in Ecuador?
That's where I wanna go. Ecuador.

Madonna can not act.
Cyndi Lauper can.

And Cyndi Lauper is a real singer who can belt out a song like a real
musician.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner